> I would be interested in testing it, but I should wait a few days. I
> plan on releasing another version this week.

Great ! Yes, if you are planning to release another version I can compile it
as soon as you are ready.

> I suppose I would need the Windows version of Ruby installed, not the
> cygwin version; correct?

Correct ! Although, I can also compile the Cygwin version if required. More
the merrier ;-)

Your efforts are highly appreciated.

-- shanko