Thanks for all responses. I now know the open commands for Windows and
KDE: start and kfmclient exec. Could someone try to set open_command
start or open_command kfmclient in ~/.uncloserc and see if it gives the
expected behaviour?

I'm thinking also about support for opening the files with other
applications than the one bound to the specific type.

Thanks in advance,

Koen Vervloesem
--
"There are two reasons for the popularity of pizza among code nerds:
firstly, you can send out for it, so you don't have to leave your work;