Saluton!

* Damphyr; 2003-07-06, 14:08 UTC:
> Yeap, but you cannot do 'cmd http://some.or.other/file.pdf' and
> have the thing open up acrobat. Nor can you "execute" files and
> have the coomand box call the associated application.

Adding a text file to Autostart does automatically open that file in
notepad. I no longer use Windows but the 'command'

http://some.or.other/file.pdf

should open the file in the application associated to the Portable
Document File type (usually Acrobat or Acrobat Reader).

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Someone even submitted a fingerprint for Debian Linux running on the
Microsoft Xbox. You have to love that irony :).