In article <182d01c342c2$662b2ca0$0300a8c0 / austin.rr.com>,
Hal E. Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> wrote:
> [...]

Probably by design.  Wouldn't want people translating to open formats
when we can lock them into closed ones.

>But really, I myself don't feel the need for a .pdf --
>it was someone else who did. Yet I'd still be willing
>to convert it if someone found it useful and it didn't
>take too much effort.

I was asking, it's not that big of a deal.  I just figured it would be
nice to have a document with your presentation all in one file.

Phil