----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Tomson" <ptkwt / shell1.aracnet.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ruby
To: "ruby-talk ML" <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [ANN] Slides from my talk are up on rubyhacker.com

> In article <069f01c33e1c$5135e9c0$0300a8c0 / austin.rr.com>,
> Hal E. Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> wrote:
> >I was pleased to attend the European Ruby Conference
> >more than a week ago.
> >
> >My talk was "The Rubyesque API" -- your comments and
> >suggestions are welcome. I've already discovered one
> >or two items I've omitted (thanks, Robert Feldt).
> >
> >The slides are now online as JPGs on rubyhacker.com.
> >

> Hal,
>
> I just went through your slides.  Every Rubyist should read them, lots of
> great advice!
>
> Is it possible to get these slides as a pdf?
>
> BTW: How did you create this presentation?

Thanks, Phil...

Also lots left out, of course... I'm still listing things
I "wish I had said."

I don't have the ability to create a PDF. At least, if I do,
I'm not aware of it. :)

The slides were created with good old-fashioned (ack)
Powerpoint.

The HTML was created with a little tool I wrote... it's
fairly trivial, but I've thought of releasing it once it's
enhanced a little and the code is cleaned. (I don't like
the HTML that you get when you export from Powerpoint.)

Cheers,
Hal

--
Hal Fulton