In article <3F026D44.7090802 / jimcain.us>, Jim Cain  <list / jimcain.us> wrote:
> I've made available on my Web site what I have so far. I've called it
> Ruby9i, which is the name of the C extension library. It is available at:

Can you also make a DBD for it, as DBI is pretty much a de facto standard
among Ruby & Perl?

I've been using ruby-oci8 with Oracle 9i (9.2.0) with great success, it
includes a DBD::OCI8 driver.
--
Ollivier ROBERT   -=- Eurocontrol EEC/AMI -=-   roberto / eurocontrol.fr
Usenet Canal Historique                   FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!