"Joseph McDonald" <joe / vpop.net> writes:

> Is there already an effort for making a better RAA?  If not, should
> we start?  If so, how can I help?  I can do the hosting if neccessary.

I wouldn't call it an effort, but there has been some discussion off
the list.

It's a big issue, as it covers indexing, versioning, standards for
packaging, distribution, automatic builds of Windows binaries, and so
on. I'm not sure how we can coordinate all the ideas (such as your
mailing list one).

I've got an (empty) Wiki set uo that we could use, or I could set up a
mailing list, or we could discuss it here.

One thing I _am_ sure of is we need to spend some time working this
through, and working with the Japanese community to integrate all the
good stuff with RAA into it.

Ideas, folks?

Dave