Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:00748] Re: RD with multi charset"
    on 99/08/23, aamine / dp.u-netsurf.ne.jp <aamine / dp.u-netsurf.ne.jp> writes:

|I think the code and the document as one thing, too.
|My proposal is, for example:
|
|  code+en+ja(b64) --(decoder)--> code+en or code+ja in ONE file
|
|but not
|
|  code+en+ja(b64) --(decoder)--> code, en, ja in 3 files

OK, here are my cocerns:

 * it requires preprocesser (encoder) step for the scripts, which is
   not desirable for me.

 * there's no widely used encoding, which can contain more than three
   different character sets, except Unicode.

I prefer ONE file scheme too, but I'd rather choose using separate
files than introducing extra encoding step.

                                                        matz.