Aeditor is a editor-widget written in Ruby. The primary
goal is to make a programmers-editor which is suitable
for pair-programming. Other important goals is:
  *    fully scriptable in Ruby.
  *    nice visual output.
  *    many kinds of frontends: Gtk, Qt, Ncurses.
Aeditor is a rival to scintilla. It is meant to be
embedded into other applications, eg: FreeRIDE.

WARNING: It is in a very *early* state... so don't expect much.
Basic editing is working. Advanced editing is on my TODO list.

download:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/metaeditor/aeditor-ruby-0.1.tar.gz?download

screenshot:
http://metaeditor.sourceforge.net/graphics/editor_shot6_blur_sharpen.png

homepage:
http://metaeditor.sourceforge.net/

This is first time I release a ruby-package. I am therefore very curious
about install issues.. Tell me if installation works for you :-)
Please tell me your ideas/opinions/suggestions/flames ?

--
Simon Strandgaard