On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 02:10:01AM +0900, Johann Spies wrote:

> That is why I terminated my subscribtion to the mailing list.  I am
> using comp.lang.ruby now.

I've become so frustrated with USENET that I've practically given up on it.
My news server at work and the one I use at home almost never have the same
messages on it.  This is the case with the ruby-list mailing list and
comp.lang.ruby.

I have had success with using news.microsoft.com for the microsoft.public.*
newsgroups though.  I guess it's because we're effectively using one big news
server so there's no chance of messages not getting propagated.

---Matt