Scripsit ille obert Klemme•© <bob.news / gmx.net>:
> "Hal E. Fulton" <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:017301c33cd3$eb075c40$0300a8c0 / austin.rr.com...
> > Apparently the only problem is that you are both
> > conversing in your "second" language, English.
> >
> > Most of the misunderstandings on this list are
> > the result of the use of English by non-native
> > speakers.
> >
> > I cannot criticize. :) I speak only English and
> > a few words of German.
>
> Wir kŲÓnten ja eine Sprache nehmen, die wir alle gleich schlecht
> beherrschen.  Vielleicht Latein oder Esperanto? :-))

Not too loud, otherwise Matz might start pretending he isn't good at
Japanese.

I think we should extend Ruby by the why, why_not, wtf?, i_think
keywords and the must, should, may, may_not, should_not and must_not
constructs.

i_think {
  if we.do.to_past() |that|
    should_not {
      problems.with(that).any().exists?()
    }
  end
}

--
For the sake of who I am, I am myself. [EoE Part II, translated]