Hi,

> In message "[ruby-talk:00739] Re: RD with multi charset"
>     on 99/08/23, Toshiro Kuwabara <toshirok / yb3.so-net.ne.jp> writes:
>
> |I don't have enough knowledge about I18N and M17N, but Why RD need to
> |contain more than one documents in different language?
> |To ready english document and japanese one is not enough?
>
> I don't get it.  Do you mean we don't have to treat documents in
> multiple languages other than English and Japanese?
>
> I admit I rarely use other languages, but I'd like not to have such
> restriction.  Clemens may want to write document in English, German,
> and Japanese in the future (after he becomes Japanese speaker ;-).
>
>                                                         matz.

Sorry, I wrote that mail in pseudo English...
English is far more difficult for me than Ruby.;-)

I just intended to say:
It is enough, I think, that if we want to write two (or more) kind of
document, for example one is written in English and the other is in Japanese,
we simply make them as two (or more) files, like foobar.rd.xx in matz's
[ruby-talk:00738].
# Of course, you can write document in German as file "foobar.rd.de".

But I don't know about I18N and M17N. So, I think, there is perhaps good
and/or important reason why we can't simply separate them into differnt
two (or more) files, and we should write them together in ONE script file.

I want to write and read Japanese, my mother tongue, document. So I can't
and willn't restrict other users to write document in thier mother tongue.
:-)

---
Tosh