hi rubyists!

I recently made a small web-interface to some mail administration, it
was a small and easy operation with the kind help ruby :)

but... I found that Net::IMAP lacks ACL support, I know that it's not
IMAP (rfc 2060), but it *is* in rfc 2086. GETACL, SETACL, DELETEACL etc.
would be *very* nice to have in net::imap, and are pretty easy to
implement too:

module Net
   class IMAP

     def setacl (mailbox, user, acl)
       send_command ("SETACL", mailbox, user, acl)
     end

     def getacl (mailbox)
       send_command ("GETACL", mailbox)
     end

     # ...

my question is this: how to put this in the official Net::IMAP package
distributed with ruby (I think it should be there, if others disagree
then I'll just keep my acl code to myself and shut up about it :)

/Anders

--
dc -e
4dd*od3*dddn1-89danrn10-dan3+ann6*dan*2*an13dn1+dn2-dn3+5*ddan2/9+an13nap