"Jim Cain" <list / jimcain.us> wrote in message
> I will consider using a more open license.

Thank you for your consideration.

> However, I believe that it's not unreasonable to require the users
> of my source code to offer the same privileges to their users that
> I offer. There's something logical  and transitive to that. :)

Oh, I did not mean to say it is unreasonable. I apologize if it came out
that way. My interest is in using your work not only in my hobby projects
but also in projects at my place of work where they would like
more liberal licensing terms.

> Of course none of that applies when the user of my code doesn't
> distribute his work.

But in the face of recent happenings, it is not regarded as very wise to
use GPL and not publish it.

> Well, I was *trying* not to get into a philosophical debate. :)

And so am I ... hopefully this does not become a debate. I will accept
whatever license form you choose and shut up.

Again, thanks a lot and keep it coming.
-- shanko