> I'd be interested in doing two things: 1.) Helping to build a Ruby IDE; and
> 2.) Creating a GUI widget library for Ruby based on the CLX library. Both
> the IDE and the GUI library would work on both Win32 and Linux, assuming of
> course that Borland delivers on this very interesting concept.

this sound quite interesting, but one question.:
will CLX open source and when which license will be used?????
I heard something about making it open source , but I do not
know for sure.
I know only, that it should work on windows and it should
support both Gnome and KDE, which would be quite helpful

if won't be open source, I think a lot of developers (including me)
would not like to use it.

markus