"Laurent Sansonetti" <laurent / datarescue.be> wrote in message
> Unfortunately, I don't have any Windoze box here to try :-(

And hence it would be impossible for you to correct my mistakes,
(unless you had super-natural powers ;-))

I was assuming that the IDE would "Do the right thing" ... but it has
a mind of its own. Finally, I followed the excellent instructions by
Jon Israelson in [ruby-talk: 30004] and compiled from the DOS
prompt. That worked.

Thank you very much for you time and attention.
-- shanko

P.S> I would still like to get it working from within the IDE, so
any body who has an appetite for comparing two large Makefiles
and finding out why they differ in functionality, can contact me offline.
I will be glad to provide the necessary inputs.