Dominik Werder <dwerder / gmx.net> wrote:
> I would love read it to see how you implement a text parser in the ruby way
> to make my own the right way :)
>
> In my case I have to parse a CSV saved by Open Office. The fields that
> contain strings are enclosed by double quotes..
> The CSV Module from RAA fails with a IllegalFormat Exception..

Might be better to help debug the CSV module, as per Joel Spolsky's
observation that old code accumulates corner cases, and when you start
from scratch you lose the benefit of that painful accumulation. If the
RAA module has test suite, a few lines from your OO file might make a
valuable addition to it.

martin