On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:41:17 +0900, ts wrote:

> S> Is it possible to make the variable readonly to the child ?
>
>  I still don't know what is a child, and what you want to do

[snip code]

I have seen that example before..But I cannot use it.

In C++ private members is inacessable to derivatived classes.
I want the same, but with a extra twist.
Instances declared in the parent should be readonly(frozen) to the
subclass.

So that the subclass (B):
*  is allowed to read the variable.
*  is disallowed to write to the variable (raise exception).

--
Simon Strandgaard