On 24 Jun 2003 at 12:15, Jim Freeze wrote:

> On Sunday, 22 June 2003 at 22:10:39 +0900, Dave Thomas wrote:
> > (... long list of methods ...)
> > It just seemed to me when I was writing ri that the former was a clearer
> > picture of the essence of 'Proc'. However, I'm very open to suggestions
> > here.
>
> If the expanded list is displayed by default or by a flag to ri
> doesn't matter to me, but I would like to see the two separated.
> (... two lists ...)

Or even as in Java: (output for Ruby 1.8)

inherited from Block
     ==, [], arity, binding, call, clone, to_block, to_s
inherited from Kernel
     ===, =~, __id__, __send__, class, display, dup, eql?, equal?,
     extend, freeze, frozen?, hash, id, inspect, instance_eval,
     instance_of?, instance_variable_get, instance_variable_set,
     instance_variables, is_a?, kind_of?, method, methods, nil?,
     object_id, private_methods, protected_methods, public_methods,
     respond_to?, send, singleton_methods, taint, tainted?, to_a,
type,
     untaint

Regards,
Pit