Simon Strandgaard wrote:
>>From time to time, every now and then, I bump into bugs in my own code.
> Rarely I bump into problems which I cannot figure out how to solve.

A cross between a FAQ and a mailing list digest with a good search
facility would be more of what you want. I have thought of this myself
for the various problems I get with Tk.

Im not sure about an expert system though (and I'm the guy who wrote the
expert system that is available in the RAA - now available in Perl).

Unfortunatly the condensing of message threads into some kind of 'pearl
of wisdom' is not something that can be easily automated. Interesting
problem though.