spamassassin blocked my previous post :-((((
copy below:

what i got:
lines (strings) of the fo_ll_ow_ing fo_rm

---- start of example-lines ----
foo "foobar";
bar "foo" "bar";
fob "foo \"bar\"";
---- end of example-lines ----

i want a regexp, which returns me the following (applied with String::scan)
from the given lines:

["foobar"]
["foo","bar"]
["foo \"bar\""]

i thought about something like: /"([^"]|\\")+"/

explanation of my idea:
1. the match should start with a "
2. then it should continue with one or more (anything which is not " or
which is \")
3. the match should end with a "
4. the 'or \"' thing in 2. is needed because i don't want the match to end
at a '\"' - it should only end at a single '"' without a '\' in front of it

well - my approach isn't working. i wonder if i just got a detail wrong or
if i messed up the whole thing and talk nonsense all the way....

thx beforehand for tipps...

patrick