I'm making a serious attempt to read and understand the C-source which
compiles to ruby.exe (at least the "core" part, if it has been identified as
minimalist ruby). Is there any source code level documentation somewhere
which can help me overcome the initial sense of being lost ;-)

If not, what do you gurus, who have mastered the terrain, suggest ? Is there
a "best reading order" to the various C modules? Like where to begin, what
may be skipped in the first pass, etc.

Incidentally, when I compiled the 1.8.0 preview 2 on Windows (before
downloading Andy's one click installer) it generated "minruby.exe" and I
presume it is the "core" I mentioned earlier. Am I correct ?
Thanks,
-- shanko