On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:54:02 +0200, Simon Strandgaard wrote:

> I have long been longing for a good description of ruby C api.
> Therefore I have created a RubyAPI place at rubygarden.
>
> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyApi
>

> I hope that every function in 'ruby.h' and 'intern.h' will become
> documented (at least the most common functions). Eventualy with some
> intuitive examples.

1)   rb_funcall3()  what is purpose with it ?
     is there any _understandable_ examples around ?

2)   rb_eval_string_wrap()  how is it different from
     rb_eval_string_protect()... scoping ?
     is there any examples which demonstrates this
     difference ?

3)   http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyApi/RbProtect
     the description of purpose is not good,
     what should be written in order to improve it?

--
Simon Strandgaard