Hello,

I'm planning on doing a lot of test-driven coding soon, so I'm scoping
out the fastest way to trigger Test::Unit runs as I code. I got the GTK
GUI going and found that hitting the "Run" button doesn't reload the
code, it just runs the test again.

1. Is there an existing test-run GUI that reloads the code at each test
run a la junit?

2. Failing the pre-existence of such a beast, my next idea is to write
an adapter that either parses the console output (yuck) of a child
process, or better, communicates with it. I've not done too much with
subprocesses...I imagine I'd marshal an object that knows the test
results from the subprocess. Any ideas on easy/efficient/clean ways to
do this?

--
John Platte
Principal Consultant, NIKA Consulting