--o7x9zj+n+oa6wBszinE

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 08:36, Sam Roberts wrote:
> Most people don't have cygwin installed, and lots don't have MSDev
> either. So they don't get to install binary packages?
>
> I think windows needs binary installs, and that means that RAA needs a
> machine that will build binary versions of packages by non-windows users
> for windows users.

I think this is correct. What we need to the RAA-Packages to do is to be
buildable on Windows, but not necessarily trivially buildable. We'll
never make it easily buildable as most Windows users don't even have a
compiler.

So, for Windows it's a question of 'is it possible rather than is it
easy?'

-Tom

--o7x9zj+n+oa6wBszinE

--o7x9zj+n+oa6wBszinE--