"ahoward" <ahoward / fsl.noaa.gov> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Pine.LNX.4.53.0306162318250.21200 / eli.fsl.noaa.gov...
> On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Joel VanderWerf wrote:
>
> > Could you use #instance_variables for this, or do you need to
> > distinguish those that have only readers from those that have only
writers?

> exactly - though perhaps not in my example.

Another option would be to follow the Java Properties approach, i.e.,
detect properties from a naming pattern.  Unfortunately for ruby this
means that one can only detect attributes that have reader and writer.
Not very useful, I guess.

Then your approach might be better.  I didn't inspect your code, but did
you provide an option to manually register attributes afterwards?  Could
be useful when inheriting classes that define attributes not via attr.

Cheers

    robert