On 16 Jun 2003, at 12:31, Aredridel wrote:
> > So is it time to require that RAA packages conform to these rules?
>
> In light of the benefits, I personally say "Yes!"

IMO, we should initially modify RAA slightly.

App providers should say whether their app conforms to the rules.

A small, obvious graphic on the app's RAA entry, and against it in
all the indexes.  (A bright red gem seems useful and appropriate)

There should be a feedback button on RAA, so it's very easy to for
any users of the app to report any non-conformance if it turns out
to be non-conformant.

Cheers,
    Euan
xlucid@users(.remove this).sf.(antispam.)net