* Kent R. Spillner <kent / zerosphere.org> [0620 18:20]:
> Daniel Carrera wrote:
> >Sure, it produces tiny variable names, but since characters
> >are cheap, and human mental strain expensive, I think that one should
> >minimize the mapping necessary between the human's brain and the code.
>
> Don't scoff at MS programmers because they're using hn; pity them
> because they're not using Ruby.

Yep, it's the FNG again - what threw me more than anything was
the Ruby convention of scope prefixes
(@@ for a static variable, @ for an instance, capital letter
for a class, etc)

Peole who lives in kettles shouldn't throw pots at black greenhouses :)

--
Learning French is trivial: the word for horse is cheval, and
everything else follows in the same way.