Hi,

> Also, the reason it is hWnd instead of something more verbose, is you have
> to type it over and over and over when writing Windows programs
> Having said all that, I much prefer The Ruby Way.

I somehow feel the need to justify myself :) There was no conscious
decision on my part to use this particular notation, I merely copied
it from http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=de&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&selm=20030509163416.9255.qmail%40web12306.mail.yahoo.com
and put it in my script without questioning it. I did not intend to
express any belief in which notation is better (personally, I do stuff
like my_variable most of the time).

--
Bye: Andi S.                          mailto:nullpointer / myrealbox.com