Michael Brailsford wrote:

> I am trying to use swig to embed ruby in an exitsing C++ app which makes
> use of multiple inheritance.  I have read the swig docs and have read
> about %mixin for swig, but I am unsure how to use it with a class from
> the C++ app as opposed to mixing in Enumerable like the example at
> swig.org.

Starting with SWIG 1.3.20 (not yet released), SWIG provides some limited
support for C++ multiple inheritance. I don't know what the release
schedule for SWIG 1.3.20 is, but if you like, you can check the current
SWIG sources out from CVS and try it out. See the information here:

     http://www.swig.org/cvs.html

for more information.

Hope this helps,

Lyle