Saluton!

* Michael Neumann; 2003-06-13, 23:05 UTC:
>> Follows my C version for that problem: 'new' set size of buffer,
>> append does append to it (if capacity is too slow it is
                                               ^^^^^^
That's low by the way :->

>> automagically increased), get gets whole buffer.
>
> Why not make Storage a class, so you can have more than one?

Einstein's principle: Make it as simple as possible but not simpler.

I one buffer was required need of additional buffers was unexpected
so special relativity was created. Due to public interest I will work
on general relativity now >;->

And as it was the case with Einstein who did need to learn
differential geometry in order to be able to set up general
relativity I will have to learn more about Ruby extensions.

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt