--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

I am trying to use swig to embed ruby in an exitsing C++ app which makes
use of multiple inheritance.  I have read the swig docs and have read
about %mixin for swig, but I am unsure how to use it with a class from
the C++ app as opposed to mixing in Enumerable like the example at
swig.org.

--
Michael
GnuPG Fingerprint:  4C56 7C23 8BD9 8B39 C4D4 B8F3 42FB 3634 31B5 E963

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ