--=-rvMAtSjq7bXV+hk4Mv3c

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 17:54, Mark Wilson wrote:
> I just don't think that the problem space is sufficiently stable to put=20
> a package manager in the standard library -- which, by the way, is not=20
> a criticism of raa-install or anyone else.

Why do you say it's unstable? RAA-Install (+RAA) is essentially a CPAN
clone, give or take, and that's a fairly long lived project which people
get great value from.=20

There are probably some works of genius still to be created, but in the
meantime would it not be worth being able to easily install packages?

-Tom

--=-rvMAtSjq7bXV+hk4Mv3c

--=-rvMAtSjq7bXV+hk4Mv3c--