--=-GPm9YiF7tBfrQvBhbX0g

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 15:20, Hal E. Fulton wrote:
> Seriously, I like raa-install, but I would
> like to see Windows compatibility addressed.
>=20
Windows compatibility is pretty good, I think - though I haven't tested
it much - Patrick May did a bunch testing and fixes for  Windows.

The main problem is stuff that needs a C compiler, but we need a binary
packaging system to work around that.

> I am weaning myself off Windows, but many
> other people still use it. And since Ruby
> works pretty well with Windows, then, in
> general, the things that go with it should,
> too. (There will always be exceptions such
> as things that depend heavily on fork() or
> whatever.)
>
> I'd also like to see raa-install with a little
> less screen clutter (see the earlier thread
> about dots and carriage returns).

What was the consensus? We can implement whatever is required.=20

-Tom=20

--=-GPm9YiF7tBfrQvBhbX0g

--=-GPm9YiF7tBfrQvBhbX0g--