on 6/13/03 6:32 AM, Robert Klemme at bob.news / gmx.net wrote:

> "John Johnson" <jj5412 / earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Is there a way to match multiple words in a sentence in any order with
> one
>> regexp? I.e. I have a configuration file that looks like so:
> You can do
>
> conf=<<CONF
> label lines 12
> the label is 40 characters wide
> print field piece name at row 2 column 23
> print field piece description at column 13 and row 3
> CONF

Thanks Robert, for taking the time to code all that.

I have a function I'm using now has_both(string, regexp1, regexp2) which I
use in an if statement, then I go back and extract the value(s). I was
hoping there was a RegExp that matched two words so I could put everything
into a nice case/when statement. I suppose there isn't, though.

Thanks again!

--
Regards,
  JJ