While all the regexp experts have their ears perked up:

Is there a way to match multiple words in a sentence in any order with one
regexp? I.e. I have a configuration file that looks like so:

label lines 12
the label is 40 characters wide
print field piece name at row 2 column 23
print field piece description at column 13 and row 3

(Following Pragmatic Programmer's tips #20, 37, 52, 68, and 69 :-))

I would like to extract the parameter names and values whether row is before
column (for instance), or someone wrote 'the number of lines on the label
are 12'. Perhaps I'm being a little to flexible here?

ADVthanksANCE!

--
Regards,
  JJ