OO Programming is not the Panacee and I don't like Ruby because my mind is
much less stimulated programming with it.
I mean if you have to "turn right and become red" then Ruby has already a
method doing that.
And you can use it like this : Object.turn_right_become_red
I prefer doing that by programming instead of writing something which
someone has already programmed for me. Because people saying that since they
program with Ruby they don't want to program with another language are true
: they are not adapted anymore with popular but harder programming language.
I mean you have to train your brain and not to become lazy with it. That's
why after programming a little bit with Ruby and with Perl I choose Perl.
Perl brings fun to programming also because you have to think. If "fun"
means to you playing video games instead of chess then Ruby is for you and
you will find a lot of obvious advantages of Ruby over Perl...

Anubis

"Marek Janukowicz" <childNOSPAM / t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl> a ˝─rit dans le message
news: slrnbefclg.6r9.childNOSPAM / child.t9.ds.pwr.wroc.pl...