So I'm about 1500 messages behind because I've been deep in programming
PDF::Writer -- it's not anywhere near complete yet, but I do have something
that I can show. Note that it is based on Cpdf (PHP), so there are
significant references in the document I'm showing to the PHP format -- and
the API demonstrated is, well, suboptimal. This library is *NOT* released
yet and I'm not making it available until I get the sample code working
properly.

You can see what I'm talking about at:
        http://www.halostatue.ca/ruby/pdf.html

I'm close -- and I just wanted to share the positive results so far.

-austin
--
austin ziegler    * austin / halostatue.ca * Toronto, ON, Canada
                                         * 11:37:20