Looking at

http://www.rubycentral.com/articles/dynacall.html

it seems the simplest way to implement a command pattern is to use send.
That is fine for most Objects.  However, this cannot be done for UDPSocket
& BasicSocket, because they aready define send in parent and grandparent
classa.  These seem to be instance methods.  How do I amke sure I get the
right one?  Should those classes in and below basicsocket manage
themselves? Is thare a way to override where the method comes from whilest
providing access to the original method?  Should the method be called
send_to?
	Hugh
	hgs / dmu.ac.uk