On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 04:47, Mark Wilson wrote:

> On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 03:14 AM, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
>
> > [snip]
>
> > As you can see, this analysis of COME FROM vs Observer, and the
> > features
> > required to implement it, show that I have far too much free time.
> > [snip]
>
> I think somebody should tell Ryan that something _useful_ cannot be
> done in Ruby. ;-)

I think he is riped enough to takle the great task of implementing
esoteric languages in ruby (ook, available in RAA is an example). See
http://www.dangermouse.net/esoteric.

The language Whenever for example execute a statement when it feels like
it and the statements in a program are not executed in order. Wouldn't
that be a great addition to ruby?

Go for it, I sign up as a beta tester...

Guillaume.