On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 01:13, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
> OK, so I was feeling evil last week sometime.  Some people were claiming
> that ruby did not, in fact, support goto, and that certain constructs
> (like exceptions or catch/throw) were not equivalent, and that any
> language with goto is pure evil.
>
> If the latter is true, I am here to annouce that ruby is, in fact, pure
> evil:

This is great!  But the really scary thing is that I was thinking about
doing something similar, but using continuations.  The exception
implementation is much more straight forward (and much more evil ...
people expect weird things from continuations).

The only changes I would suggested is using ...

    frame {
      label(:lab) { ... }
    }

instead of frame_start/frame_end (now you have your first evil change
request).

--
-- Jim Weirich       jweirich / one.net      http://onestepback.org