On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 07:40:05PM +0900, Oliver M. Bolzer wrote:
>  Vapor is a persistent Object-Repository for Ruby, providing transparent
>  persistence of interrelated Ruby application objects to a PostgreSQL database.
> It has some dependencies, notably Ruby-DBI from CVS (for Array support
> in DBD::Pg, patch included in Vapor's tar-ball).
> Any feedback or suggestions will be appreciated.

If it uses the DBI API, is it possible that it may work with other SQL
databases?

Otherwise, if it is very specific to Postgres, perhaps it does not need to
use the DBI layer at all - it could use the native Postgres API?

(From my point of view, it would be nice if it supported Oracle and/or
Mysql)

Regards,

Brian.