OK, so I was feeling evil last week sometime.  Some people were claiming
that ruby did not, in fact, support goto, and that certain constructs
(like exceptions or catch/throw) were not equivalent, and that any
language with goto is pure evil.

If the latter is true, I am here to annouce that ruby is, in fact, pure
evil:

    require 'goto'

    def test
      frame_start

      label(:start) { goto :b }
      label(:a) { print "world!\n"; goto :c }
      label(:b) { print "hello "; goto :a }

      label(:c)

      frame_end
    end

    frame_start

    label(:a) { test }
    label(:b) { goto :a }

    frame_end

This does exactly what it appears to do.  The RAA entry, which points to
a copy of the module (which is written in pure Ruby), is here:

    http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=ruby-goto

Stay tuned for the next evil module... ruby-malloc! Have a nice day.

;-)

--
Ryan Pavlik <rpav / users.sf.net>

"It's like I'm at least *twice* as evil as I used to be!" - 8BT