On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:03:39 +0000, Richard wrote:
> "Test First, by Intention" at
> http://www.rubycentral.com/articles/pink/
> provides a small example that failed on the follow require statements:
>

> However, "summarizer" doesn't seem to be included in my Ruby
> installation.  Anyone know how I can fix this problem?

your 'Sum' class should be stored in a file named 'summarizer.rb'

your 'TestSummarizer' class should be stored in another file, perhaps
named 'test_summarizer.rb'.

I looked briefly in the tutorial and it seems like they don't mention
that 'Sum' should go to 'summarizer.rb'... Maybe it would be a good idea
to add it to the tutorial ?

--
Simon Strandgaard