On 5 Jun 2003 at 9:02, Shashank Date wrote:

> I should have made it clear (especially in the subject line) that
> I ** know ** why it is raising the error. That much I expected.

Sorry for telling you the obvious.

> I just want to know, further, if there is any way to handle repetitions
> like these. That is what I meant when I said earlier:
>
> > I thought I would be able to use it for calls in a loop. But that is not
> > how it works.
>
> So it seems to me that CallOrder is limited to ** single ** execution of
> the specified methods in that order.

I'm still not sure what you want. Do you simply want to run the
specified methods in a loop like you showed in your example? Then you
could specify the call order like

  tmObj.setCallOrder(*[:on, :off]*2)

but this again seems too obvious to me, so I'm sure I'm still missing
something.

Regards,
Pit