You get people's e-mail address nicely sorted by location. Direct mailers
love that sort of thing.

R.

|         |           khindenburg@cherr|
|         |           ynebula.net      |
|         |           06/03/2003 07:36 |
|         |           ruby-talk        |
  |       To:       ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org                                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  Scam? Re: sent e-mail                                                                                         |

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.