On Wednesday,  4 June 2003 at  0:14:13 +0900, Berger, Daniel wrote:
> [...]

Can't get the latest from these guys.

My guess is that the powers that be don't like packages
from the outside. Is there a good reason for this?

Also, in the future we will be adding Linux boxes to the mix.
Seems it would be better if we had an inhouse solution
to keep the two in sync.

--
Jim Freeze