All,

Due to the increasing volume of support requests, etc. I've decided to set
up a general discussion-style mailing list for FXRuby users. Details about
how to subscribe to this mailing list are posted on the FXRuby home page:

    http://www.fxruby.org

I would invite anyone interested in FXRuby development to please subscribe
to this list; my intent is for this list to be the "first stop" for general
questions about FXRuby. Note however that I will continue to monitor both
the foxgui-users and ruby-talk mailing lists for FXRuby-related posts, and
do my best to respond to those as well.

Thanks,

Lyle