Steve Coltrin <spcoltri / hrothgar.omcl.org> wrote:
>"Ben Tilly" <ben_tilly / hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > >It does contains COPYING.LIB file in it.
> >
> > I read that.  It was clear to me.  But it doesn't look like
> > it satisfied the very specific requirement in the LGPL that
> > the license be distributed.
>
>COPYING.LIB *is* the LGPL.

I believe you, but won't be able to check until tonight.  I
was tired when I was writing earlier.  I know I read
the README, and didn't see a license file.  But there were a
lot of files in the directory and I didn't look particularly
hard.  As I recall, I read the README, was directed to the
fact that several files fell under different copyrights.
Looked at them and saw an LGPL, went and grabbed a copy I
had elsewhere, started reading.

While I was looking I noticed in missing a version of printf
which is BSD with the dreaded advertising clause.  That clause
was dropped retroactively by Berkeley in the summer of 1999.

Cheers,
Ben