il Thu, 29 May 2003 06:12:53 +0900, Andrew Hunt
<andy / pragmaticprogrammer.com> ha scritto::

>Hi all,
>
>I finally managed to scrape together a few spare minutes and put up the
>latest CVS snapshot of Ruby 1.8 packaged in the Windows Installer
>version, available on rubyinstaller.sourceforge.net.
>
>Enjoy!

Ok, someone told me that using OSS even means showing bugs you found:

----
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.
prova.rb:6: warning: don't put space before argument parentheses
prova.rb:7: [BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.0 (2003-05-26) [i386-mswin32]
---

the file is:

require 'fox'
include Fox
application = FXApp.new("Dialog", "FoxTest")
  application.create
  mw=FXMainWindow.new (application, "Dialog Test", nil, nil,
DECOR_ALL, 0, 0, 400, 200)
  FXDialogBox.new(mw, "Test of Dialog Box",
DECOR_TITLE|DECOR_BORDER).execute
  application.run

running on WinXP Pro /Athlon XP 2000+

Ok, sorry for bothering  you :)